Friday, August 20, 2010

I TRY TO REMEMBER!

Not everybody have to love me.
I enjoy being like and being loved
but if somebody doesn't like me,
i will still be okay and still feel like I am an okay person.

It is okay to make mistakes.
There is no reason for me to get upset when i make a mistake.
I am trying and if i make a mistake,
i am actually going to continue trying.
I am still worthwhile person when i make them.

Other people are okay and I am okay.
People who do things i dont like are not necessarily bad people.
they are who they are.
we all deserve basic respect!

I dont have to control thing.
I can accept things the way they are,
accept people the way they are
and accept the way I am.

I am responsible for myself.
If i have a rotten day,
i am the one who allowed it tobe that way.
if i have a great day,
i am the one who deserves credit for being positive.
I am the one who is in charge of my life.

I can handle it when things go wrong.
Things usually go just fine,
and when they dont, i can handle it.
the sky wont fall in, things will be okay.

It is important to try.
Avoiding task does not give me any oppurnities for succes or joy
but trying does.
i might not be able to do everything but i can do something

I am capable.
i can take care of myself
i can make decision for myself
i can think for myself


Other people capable.
They are capable.
they can take care of themselves
and can solve their problem but I also care and be some of help

I can be flexible.
There is more than one way to do something.
Everyone's idea are worthwhile
and everyone has something worthwhile to contribute.

I can change.
every day is new day.
its silly to think i cant help being the way i am.
of course i can. I CAN CHANGE!
 












h.i.e.D.a.a

No comments: